2 days 1 night
Start your summer with the extremely hot beach tour of Cat Ba Paranoma, departing from Hanoi – Hanoi – Cat Ba island 2 days 1 night Tour
– Overview of Hanoi – Cat Ba Issland 2 days 1 night Tour
Visiting Cat Ba in the 2 days 1 night tour from Hanoi, you will be captivated by the unspoiled natural beauty of smooth, white sand beaches, limestone mountains and amazing caves. You can immerse yourself in the clear blue waters of Lan Ha Bay to enjoy the wonderful moments of your vacation and enjoy fresh seafood dishes.
– Complete every moment in Cat Ba with Cat Ba Panorama Travel
Cat Ba Panorama Travel is proud to be a professional team, always attentive and puts your satisfaction on the top criteria. We are committed to providing you and your family with a perfect 1-0-2 service experience from a harmonious combination of local colours and international travel standards. Let Cat Ba Panorama Travel accompany you on the journey to discover Cat Ba “Pearl Island” in the most complete way.
7h30: The bus and tour guide of Cat Ba Panorama Travel company pick you up at 56 Tran Nhat Duat, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or other meeting points in the town.
10h00: The bus will cross the Tan Vu - Lach Huyen bridge (the bridge was completed in September 2017, connecting Hai Phong City and Cat Hai Island District and is currently the longest sea-crossing bridge in Southeast Asia).
10h30: The bus arrives at Got Ferry to go to the island.
11h30: Arrive at Cat Ba town centre, check-in at the hotel room then enjoy lunch with local dishes.
Tourists can freely visit and swim at Cat Co 1, Cat Co 2 and Cat Co 3 beaches with beautiful stretches of white sand or visit the road along Cat Co Beach to watch the beautiful sunset, don’t forget to save yourself the best photos.
19h00: Have dinner, and enjoy the taste of fresh seafood dishes at the hotel.
After dinner, you are free to visit Cat Ba town shimmering brilliantly at night. There are many interesting activities in Cat Ba at night such as squid fishing, drinking beer at the bar or club, cycling, or simply walking to enjoy the sea breeze.
Sleep overnight at the hotel.
7h00: Have breakfast at the hotel
8h30: The bus takes the group to Beo Wharf, check-in the cruise and starts the visit:
- Wild and poetic Lan Ha Bay with more than 400 islands and limestone mountains large and small with different shapes, in 2019 Lan Ha Bay officially became a member of the world's most beautiful bays club.
- Viet Hai Village: A small fishing village hidden deep in Cat Ba national forest where the intersection between the majesty of the mountains and the calmness of Lan Ha, our tram will take you around the village. There, you can use the bicycle to explore more or simply rest by the small stream for the fish here to massage your feet.
Return to the cruise and enjoy lunch with fresh seafood.
- Bright Cave - Dark Cave: Together with the tour guide of Cat Ba Panorama Travel, you will experience kayaking activities to explore the caves and natural light on the bay, in addition to the caves, you will be able to visit small bays and lakes surrounded by majestic limestone mountains. If you're lucky, you can see yellow-headed langurs, which are listed in the Red Book of Vietnam and the world.
- Ba Trai Dao Beach: At Ba Trai Dao Beach, you can immerse yourself in the clear blue water for swimming or snorkelling (depending on the tide condition) with the diving kit provided by Cat Ba Panorama Travel.
After swimming time, you return to the cruise and enjoy the attractive juices that have been prepared, accompanied by snacks and fresh fruits.
- Cai Beo fishing village: The ship moves to Cai Beo fishing village, this is the largest ancient fishing village in Vietnam - there are traces from prehistoric times found by scientists.
15:30: The boat takes the group to Cai Beo port, then back to Hanoi by bus. End of the tour visit Cat Ba 2 days 1 night.
Step 1: Send a booking request to our email: email@example.com
Recipient: Executive Department
Email content provides full information below:
Step 2: Cat Ba Panorama Travel will confirm the booking by sending you an email within 24 hours and inform you of the exact arrival time and pick-up place at Cat Ba Wharf.
Children under 4 years old: Free. Conditions: Sharing a bed with an adult & limited to one child per cabin.
Children from 5 - under 9 years old: 75% of adult price. Bed-sharing with adults & limited to one child per cabin.
Children over 10 years old: Counted as adults.
Cat Ba Panorama Travel offers free exchange before 03 days of departure.
Conditions: The date of departure is ticketed and does not cause any effect or damage to the agency. Customers will have to pay additional costs if any.
In case the weather or natural disasters affect the schedule, Cat Ba Panorama Travel will delay the departure date until the weather is favourable. If your schedule does not match our new schedule, Cat Ba Panorama Travel will refund 100% of the ticket value.
Cat Ba Panorama Travel does not support the request to change the schedule if the customer contacts us right before departure time. Refunds are not supported if the customer is not present at the pick-up place on time.
Cat Ba Panorama Travel applies the tour cancellation policy as follows:
You can only buy insurance when you meet the following conditions:
What to bring: insect repellent, medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhoea, and medicine for the common cold.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance so that the kitchen can actively prepare.
Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded.
The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the weather conditions of each day but still ensure all attractions in the program.
Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis,...), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, and pregnancy. These are cases that are not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, or declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.