– 100% refund when customers cancel up to 72 hours before departure time
– 50% refund when canceled within 72 hours and 24 hours before departure
– No refunds for cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before departure time or when the customer does not show up
– Free change of departure date 48 hours in advance if the tour is still available on that day, customers must pay additional money if changing the departure date incurs additional costs
Delays and changes to schedules due to natural disasters, weather, or incidents
– In case of adverse weather conditions such as storms or natural disasters, the schedule may be postponed until the weather is favorable. Customers receive a full refund if the new estimated time does not suit their needs
• Custormer can only buy insurance when the following conditions are met:
– Book tour at least 1 day before departure date
– Must send complete and accurate information about full name + date of birth
– You must bring: legal identification documents (ID card or Passport)
• If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance so we can prepare or you can bring additional vegetarian food to ensure your taste.
• If you do not use any services on the tour, they will not be refunded
• Tour guides have the right to re-arrange the order of sightseeing spots to suit the conditions of each specific departure date but still ensure all sightseeing spots in the program.
• Customers are responsible for their own health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, bone and joint diseases…), congenital diseases, hidden diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not within the scope of insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
• Customers must preserve their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
• For programs that include self-driving motorbike activities, customers must comply with Vietnamese law on road traffic laws and have a valid motorbike driver’s license when participating in the motorbike program on the afternoon of the day. Firstly. Customers are solely responsible in case of an accident.